My Interests

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickl

Reaction score
Having been a member for a little while, I thought I had better introduce myself. I am from South Australia and am retired. My main interest is the building of gauge 1 locos, but I am not restricted to that. Have a Seig C6 lathe and X2 mill with which I am extremely happy.

RickL

G'day Rick. Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in S.A are you. I'm sure you will enjoy this site, as I have. Heaps of really helpful machinists with a ton of knowledge willing to share.
Regards
Herbie

G'day Herbie,

Just down the coast at West Lakes.

Rick

Rick,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

PS I'm at Aldinga Beach but my workshop is at Port Adelaide.

Hi Rickl

welcome to the HMEM forum.

Hi Rick,
Welcome to HMEM.
There are quite a few of us who build Gauge 1 locos here.
It makes a good match with building model engines of all kinds.
I have built a small pile of Gauge 1 live steam and have been off playing with internal combustion powered Gauge 1 for the last 8 months or so.
In case you missed it, and are interested, here is a link to one from 5 months ago including a couple of videos.

http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=8096.msg152269#msg152269

Gail in NM

Thanks to all for making me welcome. Special thanks to all the Croweaters.....they'll know who I mean. Also to Gail and t hanks for the thread.

Rick

gooday rick from another croweater top of the big gulf ;D
Good to see you have found the best modelling forum ever
Pete

Latest posts

Back