Fresh out the oven

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybura

Reaction score
Hello, just joined the forum and was nudged to introduce myself.

Retired I am not, so lucky those are that enjoy this hobby.

Joined up to contribute some of my knowledge and bounce some ideas off the veterans.

Been working on a sterling engine design for the last 10 years with the dream to get a practical sub 10W engine running from a tea light candle out there before I keel over.

Knowledge shared by makers from all over the internet have contributed to me setting up my garage to try out ideas and tinker in all kinds of materials and disciplines.

Welcome, glad to have folks with like interests here.

I am not retired either, and I am not sure if I will be able to retire, but I hope to get a few more engine builds in while I can.

The only way to build engines is to out to the shop, try things, and keep at it until you gather enough skills to pull off an working engine.

Takes time and patience.

Pat J.

Joined up to contribute some of my knowledge and bounce some ideas off the veterans.

Been working on a sterling engine design for the last 10 years with the dream to get a practical sub 10W engine running from a tea light candle out there before I keel over.

Knowledge shared by makers from all over the internet have contributed to me setting up my garage to try out ideas and tinker in all kinds of materials and disciplines.
Welcome to the group

Dave

Welcome, glad to have you, a lot of talent people on here and willing to help.

Latest posts

Back