Merry Christmas

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dparker

In Rembrance 8/2021
Reaction score
Hello All: Merry Christmas to all. I wish for all of you to have a happy and safe Christmas with your family.

We have a wealth of snow here in Portland OR. USA. This is more than I have seen in the 35 years since I move here. It is a good thing our Son made it in between storms, our daughter spent 3 days in Denver trying to fly in before she went back to Nashville to try again on Christmas Day to get here.

Rick and his rodent can have all this snow, this is almost like I grew up with in Erie PA. back in the 1950's.

Thank you, Rick and Moderators , for this forum!
don

And MERRY CHRISTMAS from (not so) Sunny Orstralia as well. Hmmm - Christmas Eve already and it seems we just got Easter out of the way!

Merry Christmas to All from Italy. I wish for All of you to have a happy new year with your family.

NATALE4.gif

I can just quote Paolo's whish post, and join with Him with also my best wish of Merry Christmas and a h.n.y. from Italy.
I think that all around the world, in these day we're hoping the same thing... a 2009 better than second part of 2008, with a job for everyone, some bucks (or euro) more in our wallets, no cares for who has an home loans and, for sure, no war.
And I hope this will be the year I'll buy my first lathe and mill !!! once and for all!
Thanks to everyone round here for let me in this great passion.
All the best

Paolo (not the great machinist one, the other one) ::)

babbo_natale_vespa.jpg

I enjoyed a great Christmas this year, after the last two being miserable, my children are talking to me again and I met a lovely lady who seems to like me. Because I have gone back to work building models again ( a Jerry Howell sterling fan ) my son gave me this DRO for my lathe. I installed it today without any problems and it works great. Now do I watch the tool bit or the blinking numbers on the display?

IMG_0695.jpg

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!!

Latest posts

Back