Member Builds

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job Rick!! I liked the music too. Can there be put somewhere so they will be easy to find months or years from now or even added to as time goes on? As others have said, I think they can be really inspiring and generate even more interest from current as well as prospective members.

Thanks for taking the time to do this and for doing it so well!!

Bill

I won't be selling any DVD's.
I don't do this for a profit, I just want to see the hobby go on.

Actually Rick, I meant to cover costs. If you ever did decide to do a DVD I would be happy to burn copies to hand them out at shows.

Cheers,
Phil

Super Cool Rick Thm: Thm: Thm:

Thanks for taking your valuable time developing this montage...really enjoyed it...

Jeff

Rick: Thank you for showing two of my engines on your second video. I must confess that I have been sidetracked for a while now with 3 hospital stays and finding some old small engines and so far getting 4 of them running. A Maytag model 72 and a Model 92 and also a Briggs & Stratton WM and another Briggs off a lawnmower.
I do read this forum several times a day to see what is going on and am intimidated at how many truly complex and marvelous engines are being made and shown---
GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!!
Thank you again for starting this forum-------don

Love the video's .That's a really good idea Rake ...... And thanks for adding one of my machines in the first video ,,,,,, That was a nice supprise for me ... Many Thanks

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Rick,

Thank you for compiling and sharing the video of all those engines.

SAM

Back