Machinist's Wives

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldmechthings

Reaction score
Regularly I see mention of wives on the forum. I have a wife too. I got her as a child bride, well almost, she was 20. But then she is just weeks older than myself so maybe she got me. Anyway I've had her for over 54 years and I really like her, so I do nice things for her. Take a look at those nice kitchen utensils that I made for her.

scan0009.jpg

Look at that grin on her face, it made her happy. Then she thought I ought to get some tools. So in the next picture you see me with with a new hacksaw with a Starrett Green stripe blade, a brace and bit, and a 1 1/2" EMT gage double barrel birdie gun. (For you that do not understand, EMT stands for electrical metallic tubing---conduit)

scan0010.jpg

Perhaps when you do something real nice for your wife she will want you to get some new tools too. I sure hope so!
Birk

Nice Birk,

Bet you get a big stack of pancakes with that stuff. ;D

Kenny

Reminds me of the fishing pictures. I realize they aren't. Only problem I see is, Just
WHERE are you going to display them? Don't think they would fit too well in a
kitchen, or at least most kitchens.
Oldmechthings, I've only had mine for 50 yrs but still good. :)
...lew...

Hey Birk

Groundhog Day is only a couple of weeks away here in Punxsutawney PA.
My wife and I have done that mad hat ceremony twice.
(That's one too many times! LOL)

Instead we cook a buffet style breakfast for all our friends and relatives
who decide to make that predawn trek.

Would those kitchen implements be for rent or lease on Feb 2ed? ??? :D

Rick

I think what we have here is a man with too much time on his hands. You should get a hobby! :)

This must fit somehow on this thread!

Ray M

janedear8Medium.jpg

Latest posts

Back