Machinists in Las Vegas

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8life

Reaction score
I posted this over on the HSM site and got only one reply & that was from Mark in Washington who I does all my anodizing. So I thought I would try here.

When I phoned an order in to Village Press today the young lady asked if I was a subscriber, I said yes and she asked my zip code. I told her and said I was probably the only one in LV. Her answer surprised me. She said they had many subscribers in my area. So working in a vacuum here in the desert I thought perhaps there were other hobby machinists here and would anyone be interested in meeting to bs, drink, play show & tell or ? I have no idea if there is of any interest, but I am open to meeting anyone or everyone. My shop, a one bay garage with 2 lathes, 2 mills, a 6 foot workbench, a h/v bandsaw and a few other tools won't hold more than 2 or 3 other people. I could pressure my wife to move her car out of the other bay in a pinch.
lets hear from you.
ed

I'll be visiting LV sometime between the 5th and 11th of June on a family trip. PM me your contact and perhaps I can visit while the women do the tourist thing.

Back