Legal copy of AutoCAD LT 2007 to trade

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After the recent discussion on CAD programs I decided to poke through my library to see how much of an investment I'd made in CAD software over the years...

Anyway, I discovered that I had an extra copy of AutoCAD LT 2007 that I removed from a computer when I downsized a while ago after an employee decided not to return from parental leave.

I hate to see this go to waste just sitting there, therefore I am looking to trade one of my legal copies of AutoCAD LT 2007. I am open to trade offers for any surplus model engineering stuff that you may have... obviously I am looking to trade with someone fairly local to Southern Ontario, but a trade may also work if you will be at NAMES in April.

The software will come with all the original packaging, the quick start guide. I can install the software on your computer from the original disk using the serial number on the original box and demonstrate that the software passes Autodesk's activation. You will then retain the disk and all packaging and have the only copy of the software.

The software works in Windows XP and Windows Vista. Installation on a Windows Vista system requires the installation of AutoCAD LT Service Pack 2 in order to run. AutoCAD LT SP2 is available as a free download from the Autodesk website. I have the software running on a Vista machine myself. I would be happy to install as well if you have a Vista Machine.

I hear that the software will run on Windows 7 but it requires either that Windows 7 be running in compatibility mode or that 3rd party converted software be installed first. Longbow has such software but it costs $50 so I'd just install it on Vista system.

autocad-lt-2007-2.jpg

Hi,

I lost my installation cd and have a new computer. I have my own activation code and only need the installation CD. If you would be willing to mail me your intallation CD I will re-install it on my computer and mail it back to you with a bottle of wine or something.

Thanks,

Colin

I've made some strides on my Arduino powered dividing head the past few days. Here's a little background for what I am doing. First, the Arduino micro controller

Back