Know where your fingers are---

Help Support HMEM:

Richard Hed

Reaction score
No, it's the drop off point of the world. Called Port Townsend.
We have a buddy in Belfair. That's not too far for you is it? Maybe have to take a ferry to make it short. The Soviet has the largest ferry system in the States. did u know?

Master

Reaction score
30 minute ferry ride is now $40 round trip. Canada is free. Belfair is within driving distance. No ferry. Is your friend a machinist?

Richard Hed

Reaction score
30 minute ferry ride is now $40 round trip. Canada is free. Belfair is within driving distance. No ferry. Is your friend a machinist?
He is on this forum. He would like to meet but I live so far away that I only get out that way maybe once a year. I have relatives in the Puyallup, Yelm, Tacoma area and friends all over the left coast but That doesn't mean I get to see them very often. If I managed to stay over night in the area I could visit. Let me have some time and I will find his name. He is a regular here.

Bentwings

Reaction score
Machines are not the only means of human brutllaity......human to human contact is pretty dangerous too. I played hockey until, I was 26, one night with my wife to be sitting at the blue line....no glass back then, I got high sticked by some scrawny wingman right in front of her .i went down bleeding badly . I was helped off the ice by my defense partner The coach was one who grabbed you by the jersey for attention. He said you go get stitched up and be back for the third period. So I took a spare jersey over my eye and wife to be and I went to the ER it took 14 stitches to replace my eyebrow back in position. We drove back to the arena where the coach grabbed me and the other defense man by the jerseys. He said get out there and I want that kid off the ice , I don’t care if you both get ejected. Both of us were well over 200 pounds probably 50 pounds heavier each than the kid. Well he got his fdue in a corner and we got ejected for fighting and unnecessary roughness. We still won the game but I got married with a bright black eye.

Last edited:

Latest posts