Just a big thanks

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotchip

Reaction score
Last week I posted two questions. 2 of you answered with valid
answers. A thanks is in order.

I've shied away from forums in the past, however your group seems
to jump right in and help each other. I doubt that I can offer much
myself, as most my teaching was boat building and wood turning.
I've used metal machines mainly for repairing wood working machinery.

That said, I'm starting to gear up for building small steam engines.
I have a South Bend 10 and a midi import lathe and a medium sized
mill.

Thanks again and I hope I don't bother you guys too much.

Carlos Venson

That said I do look forward to reading and if possible

Carlos, nothing is a bother on this forum. That's why we participate, to help each other. There's always something to learn.
gbritnell

Carlos the reason this forum was started and the reason many of us are here is the flame the newby attitude found on too many forums that will not be tolerated here. We are all here to learn and help when we can.
Tin

I appreciate the comment Carlos.

That is exactly what HMEM was intended to be.
When someone actually takes the time to say it's
working as intended it is very much appreciated!

Rick

I just take time to say a big "Thank You" for the members on this form for not putting somebody down for asking a question that might seem a little simple. The other day I was looking around on another form and they were going on and on about a so called stupid question and it made me so thankful that people are not treated that way here yes some people has more knowledge than others but there is never a stupid question that is why I enjoy it so much I look forward each day to read up on each post even though I have only met one of you folks it seems like were all old friends and were all setting around in one or another shop and chewing the fat. Cliff.

Back