"Invalid session"...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronm

Reaction score
Why, when posting on this site, do I get a message saying "Invalid session, please resubmit form" 3 or 4 times, then it finally posts, w/o changing anything? Happens almost every time...

Ron
I have encountered this when I've either spent a while writing a post or if I've walked away and come back to finish it later. It usually means the session timed out and closed the script used for posting. I copy and paste it to a newly opened posting window and it goes right up.

dunno...
Steve

I've just increased the session length.
Hopefully it will help.

Rick

Thanks Rick, for a while there I thought you were going to tell me I had to type faster...no way...

This link was posted on another board.
The plans are metric and in French, but the drawings are clear so no problem if your French is rusty. 10 sheets in PDF format.

It's a neat twin cylinder engine with fabricated bar stock construction so no castings are required.
Mostly brass with bits and pieces silver soldered up to look like or replace castings. Would be easy to convert to a 1/2 x 1/2 inch engine for using imperial size stock. Lots of parts, but none too complicated.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/jean-luc.soumard/bicylindre.htm

bicylindre1_petit.JPG

Gail in NM,USA

Latest posts

Back