I'm from Naples in Italy

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimoletti

Reaction score
I'm from Naples in Italy, I have a lathe Wabeco D6000 and a milling Wabeco F1210 and a portables band saw Nebes TM101 inverter. I like restore old timer engine. I have a small collection of the spark engine and diesel engine and glow engine. I'm are a member of Sam2001 and SAM Italia - Chapter 62 (www.sam2001.it; www.samitalia62.it), they are the Society of Antique Modelers. I have builded a American aeroplane, it's PB-2 designed by Petrides-Thracy. My future project is build a reproduction of a old timer engine. In fact I have purchase set of Movo D10 castings from John Maddaford in Britain. I'm sorry for my poor English.
:bow:

mimoletti said:
I'm sorry for my poor English.
Your English is ok & definitely better than my Italian!
From the land of the industrial revolution to the land of the renaissance :buongiorno & welcome.

Mike

Welcome to HMEM mimoletti.

Rick

Welcome mimoletti.

Welcome to the forum mimoletti.
There are more than a few of your countrymen here.

Welcome -

I lived in Naples New York (in the Italy Valley) when I was a kid but now I live in south Texas.

And hey - Your English is at least as good as that displayed by those Aussies and Brits...

mimoletti

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

kf2qd said:
And hey - Your English is at least as good as that displayed by those Aussies and Brits...

We can't help having a natural flair for our common language anymore than you can help your poor spelling of same. ;D

Best Regards
Bob

Mimoletti,

Welcome aboard. wEc1

Please post pictures of your projects. th_wwp

I enjoy seeing what others have done.

SAM

Hi Mimoletti...
welcome to hour forum... wEc1 woohoo1
Best regards
Paolo

Latest posts