Hi everyone from Summerfield, Florida

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kqa3637

Reaction score
My name is Dana Hall... I have been lurking on here for quite sometime and thought it would be time to become known on here...
An amazing group of folks on here with a wealth of knowledge to be found on this site...

I'm 66 years old and retired and have found that this hobby keeps your mind quite active thinking on how to make the different parts for the engines that I have chosen to make...

I have built 13 of Jerry Howells engines over the last 4 years...I have been using a Wabeco D3000E machine lathe for model making, and recently purchased a Wabeco D6000 because of its larger size... So, the D3000 is for sale if anyone is interested... It is an 8.5" x 23.5" machine... Has a Nessan DRO installed... Comes with a steady rest, follow rest, quick change tool post, and manuals... The lathe is in perfect condition, runs perfectly and is quite accurate...

Each time I get onto this site, there always seems to be something to learn... I think this site is one of the best on the internet...

And I look forward to learning a lot more from this great group of people...

Dana Hall

Back