New from Italy ...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

necchiom

Reaction score
Hello to all of you from Italy - Pavia. ... I apologize for my bad Italian-English ...
I am a, almost 46 year old, mechanical engineer new on this forum and on the small steam engine construction. In the real life, I am the marketing manager of a small Industrial Design team dealing mostly with the motorcycles industry: Ducati Motor is one of our customers.
At home I have a small workshop and the most important machine tool's I own are: Myford Super 7, Deckel FP2 and a small CNC home made engraving machine.

Hi there and welcome to HMEM. I'm certain that your english is far better than my Italian :D :D

Tim

mmmmmm Ducati. ;D

Had one once. Plan to buy two more, 1 for me 1 for SWMBO'd.

Nice. You ever get over to the factory?

Anyway, welcome to the club!

Eric

Here a pictures of our last effort ...
Yes, I visited the factory several times: we are VAS services provider so colleagues of mine are very often at the Ducati Design shop for consultancy using Alias for Class A surface modelling.

Fighter001.jpg

Fighter002.jpg

Welcome to HMEM necchiom

Rick

Nice! I am assuming that is the 1198 engine?

Now only if Rossi will go ride for Ducati...

Eric

Yes it is ! This new bike was presented at the last EICMA Milan show.
Also YMRE Europe (Yamaha R&D) is a customer of us ! But I never met with Valentino ...

necchiom,

Welcome to our forum
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Whaoooooooooo..welcome on board!!!! Now we are three Italians members!! :big:
Paolo

Welcome

I am also a newbie, members have made we welcome and I pass that to you...

Best Wishes

Chuck M

G'day and Welcome !

I had a 250 cafe racer and a SS (900) in my younger days

great machines terrible electrics on the Oz models sad but true

got my best ticket on the SS, 262 KMPH ( 162.7 MPH for those inclined)

have you pic's of your home CNC ?? ;D ;D ;D

cheers

jack

Welcome, necchiom - sounds like a fantastic job you have!

Jack, by best ticket do you mean best speed, or a gen-u-ine NSW Highway Patrol speeding ticket? That would hurt!

what are we switching to bikes now :big: just kidding weclome nice bike but does it run.
say hi to the ferrai factory for me. Thats a dream one day but of late seems far off I did own a 308 for about a year. Then s*&^7 hit the fan and had to go :-[ sad day but a least I can say i had one.

Back