• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Igaging DRO product distributor

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkastagehand

Reaction score
I recently read somewhere, maybe mixed into another thread, where someone had set themselves up as a distributor of the igaging slides and cubes, etc. Now I can't remember and don't seem to have bookmarked it. I thought if I could support one of our own home shop folks instead of Amazon it would be a good thing.

Anyone else recall that? Is that person reading this?

Paul

I recently read somewhere, maybe mixed into another thread, where someone had set themselves up as a distributor of the igaging slides and cubes, etc. Now I can't remember and don't seem to have bookmarked it. I thought if I could support one of our own home shop folks instead of Amazon it would be a good thing.

Anyone else recall that? Is that person reading this?

Paul

Here in the UK, I only know of "Arceurotrade".

but I thought it was someone here in the states (the semi united ones) but I can't recall now if it was even on this forum or some other one. I was pretty sure it was this but who knows. It was a message I believe that was tagged onto the end of someone else's thread so maybe it was removed? Or removed as inappropriate? But it sounded like a retiree who was doing this as a way to get a little extra income to supplement his savings/s.s. check.

Several search attempts have not turned up the thread yet.

Paul

turns out the guy sent a message to the 12x36 imported lathe group on Yahoo. No wonder I couldn't find it in the search on this board.

:Doh:

Paul

Latest posts

Back