I received the 'what are you up to?' email

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevadablue

Reaction score
So, an update. My back surgery (almost a year ago now) went well and I'm fairly able bodied again. Right now I'm in the middle of a room addition to the house so I'll have space to devote to hobbies INSIDE the house now. When the new room is finished, I hope to get my little Unimat machines set up properly and devote space to my and my wife's hobby time.

My interests have turned to model railroad as the focus. We don't have much space so small layouts will be the rule. I have several in progress, with models of various machines and buildings started. All in boxes and piles right now. Engines will be important to the hobby though. The first railroad layout is built on a restaurant serving tray. It features an oval of track with one switch, a mine in a mountain, an engine shed and a steam engine (real one) will power a generator for 'charging' the battery locomotive for the mine and compressing air for the mine drilling requirements. Fun!!!

Latest posts

Back