Hit me - Miss me?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, Ariz, Dave, Arnold, Ron, Kevin, CC and Garry,

Thanks for the kind wishes. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

CC,

I watched when they put the stent in my heart, very interesting procedure. Just get a hold of the surgeon and remind him that you are watching and we are not going to ................................. each other are we. ??? ::)

Best Regards
Bob

Bob & CC

Best wishes for both of your procedures.

Rick

Rick,

Thanks for your kind wishes. :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Bob, Rick, many thanks

Bob, sorry to Hi-Jack your thread, good luck mate 8) ................. race you to get out.

CC

Hi Bob
I'm learning a lot seeing your post...Thanks for sharing :bow: :bow: :bow:
Best regards
Paolo

Paolo,

Thanks for your continued support. :bow:

I'm back but on my back, everything went well. I had 2 surgeons one working on my arm to take the graft and the other on my leg to remove the offending item. Most of the time was spent discussing house building which my primary surgeon is also doing. Not the greatest way to spend 45 mins but very instructional. ;D :eek:

CC,

I hope your procedure went as well as mine did. ???

Thanks to every one for your concern.

Best Regards
Bob

Hey Bob,
Glad all is well :bow: Get back to the shop soon Thm:
Tony

Hey Bob
Nice to ear all is well...hope you will be soon on your shop!!
Best Regards
Paolo

Hi Bob - Just a short note to say get well soon. Speaking from experience the graft will be sorer than the operation on your leg. - Bill Mc Kinley

Maryak said:
CC,

I hope your procedure went as well as mine did. ???

Bob,
Yes mine went very well, arrived home mid morning today and told it was "a good result"

Glad yours went well, MANY THANKS to all for their support 8)

CC

PS: Over to Bob's build thread chaps .................. ;D

Glad to hear everything went well Bob :)
And I wish you a speedy recovery!
Kind Regards, Arnold

Wishing you have a quick recovery and hopefully no need for a return visit to the hosp.

Ron

Very good to hear the positive out come from both Bob and CC!

I will allow 48 hours recovery time for both of you,
THEN get back to work!!! ;)

SERIOUSLY, It is great to hear everything went well.
You both take care of yourselves and listen to what the
doctors are telling you do, (or not to do as the case may be).

Just go easy for awhile.

Rick

CrewCab said:
Bob,
Yes mine went very well, arrived home mid morning today and told it was "a good result"

Glad yours went well, MANY THANKS to all for their support 8)

CC

PS: Over to Bob's build thread chaps .................. ;D

Glad everythings good with you too CC
Tony

Great to hear Bob! Get on the mend you got an engine to build! ;D

Best Wishes!

Dave

Hi Guys,

I have been holding off replying in the hopes that my next post would be a return to project H&M but alas not for another week. The surgeon is very happy with my progress but said I must wait until all the stitches are out before I stand for long periods. That should be Monday 17. I can't say how p1$$ed off unhappy I am at being constrained but I keep saying "It's for your own good."

Just wanted to get that off my chest and say thanks to:

Tony, Paolo, Bill, CC, Arnold, Kevin, Dean, Ron, Rick and Dave for your thoughts and support. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Bob,

Somehow I missed this thread. However, glad to hear that you are recovering well. Look forward to seeing you back to work on this engine.

Chuck

Best wishes on recovery to both Bob and CC.

If the surgeon says take another week listen to them. I made the mistake of not listening once and ended up with an extra week of recovery. He really did know what he was talking about, even if my body was telling me different at the time.

There is a time for everything. Now is the time to dream and draw.

Gail in NM,USA

Latest posts

Back