Hi from italy

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamma

Reaction score
Hi to everybody, my name is sergio and enjoy modelling since many years...something around a whole life.
I am a 63 yo retired engineer, living in Milano; I like boats scratch building, mainly RC electric scale boats but, some time I look for something easier as a springer or an air boats... they are fun and relaxing.
Useless to say that steam power is something I love since a lot of time; lately I decided to have a start and...looking around, passing from one forum to the other, I found HMEM...
I guess this can be the right place where to develop my interests and find new friends so...here I am.
What else...? I guess it is all by now
ciao! :)

157-5755_IMG.jpg

157-5760_IMG.jpg

CIMG0899.jpg

PICT1131.jpg

P1010721.jpg

gamma

Hi gamma and welcome to HMEM. I see that you are into boats and Radio Control. Those pictures look pretty impressive to me. I am sure that you will find others on the forum that have an interest in your boats and will have many questions. We look forward to seeing more of your collection as time goes on and if you have any questions just ask, as their is always someone around to answer or at least give an opinion. Hope that you enjoy the forum. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

gamma,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Good looking models, I really like the push boat

Welcome Sergio

Nice models, the air boat looks like a fun little model. A great place to learn and exchange ideas on model engine building.
Tin

Welcome Sergio!

A friendly bunch here.. Enjoy!

Dave

Latest posts

Back