Hi from gernsey channel islands

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesgsy

Reaction score
Hi I've built some steam engines and they've been good runners,
I've just started my first IC project Jerry Howells v4 I'd like to share my progress and some photos and get some help and advice along the way.
Hope you can help.
Les .

Welcome Les. I'm building my first IC engine also but one far less complicated than yours. It's a 1 cylinder engine called the "Bonzer". Can you guess the country of origin of the designer?

What tools are you using?

Cheers,
Phil

Hi I've built some steam engines and they've been good runners,
I've just started my first IC project Jerry Howells v4 I'd like to share my progress and some photos and get some help and advice along the way.
Hope you can help.
Les .

Welcome Les!!

My first IC project was a V4 also. With the help of the kind folks here it turned out well. Plenty of help here for the asking.

Welcome Les. I'm building my first IC engine also but one far less complicated than yours. It's a 1 cylinder engine called the "Bonzer". Can you guess the country of origin of the designer?

What tools are you using?

Cheers,
Phil

I don't have any cnc just Manuel Axminster c4 lathe and warco WM-14 mill.
I'm not familiar with the Bonzer how's you're build going

Les.

Hi Les,
The Bonzer build is going well for me. I had previously made several steam engines and so I thought I'd tackle an IC engine. I've learned quite a few new tricks and techniques along the way. You can read about the engine and see the WIP here:

http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/f31/building-bonzer-bonzer-21573/

Good luck in your project and we're all looking for progress reports

Cheers,
Phil

Latest posts

Back