Hi from Barcelona

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernimodels

Reaction score
Hi there!

It's my first post in this amazing forum, although I have been learning already a lot from you guys for a while now.

I've been building scale model cars since 1998, starting at a very basic level and progressing over the years. Please feel free to visit my website www.bernimodels.com.
Last year I decided to start with a new project to build a scale F1 car (1:3) with a working V8 engine... which brough me to this forum. In half a year or so I have build two single cylinders test engines which you will be able to see on my website.

I am also interested in knowing people from my area that shares the same hobby.

Cheers,
Bernat

Nice introduction Bernat! Welcome!

Nice Models and I really like IT3!

Dave

looks like you are doing some interesting things. Welcome to the forum.

.I am also interested in knowing people from my area that shares the same hobby.
Our records show about a dozen members in Spain.
this is one of the reasons it is good and important to fill in the location block.
Tin

Bernat, Looks like you do some great work.

There is a large and active community of home shop machinists in the Barcelona area, and we tend to meet for a chat and to show off our work once every 4-5 months or so. With a moderator's permission, I'd be happy to post a link to the Spanish forum where we hang out and discuss this sort of thing.

Salut

Hi joshagrady, this would be really appreciated. I'd love to participate. ;)

Hi Bernat - Welcome to HMEM wEc1

There's no problem with posting the link joshagrady Thm:

Kind regards, Arnold

Bernat,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

arnoldb said:
There's no problem with posting the link joshagrady

Thanks for that, Arnold.

The forum is metalaficion.com, and here are some photos from one of the group meetings in the Barcelona area http://foro.metalaficion.com/index.php/topic,5038.msg65806.html#msg65806. Take a close look, you might even recognize some familiar faces. We are trying to organize the next meeting for the 28th of July http://foro.metalaficion.com/index.php/topic,8722.0.html. Hope to see you there.

Although the site is obviously in Spanish, I invite any interested parties to swing by and have a look.

Hello, I am also from Spain but I am living in USA. Welcome!
Awesome models!

Thanks for that joshagrady ! ;D
I like to see there is this kind of meetings around my place and a really interesting community as well. I will keep an eye on the next meeting.

Josh I generally do not encourage redundant posts. but in this case a exception is in order. Please post a thread in the link area for future reference so anyone looking for a club in Bacelona area can find it also for folks looking for a Spanish language Model Engineering forum
Thanks
Tin

Tin Falcon said:
Josh I generally do not encourage redundant posts. but in this case a exception is in order. Please post a thread in the link area for future reference so anyone looking for a club in Bacelona area can find it also for folks looking for a Spanish language Model Engineering forum
Thanks
Tin

Thank you for facilitating this incredible (and international) resource.

Latest posts

Back