Hello!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden71

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Greetings from California, USA! My name is Holden and I am excited to be a part of this forum. I have always loved engines and I'm currently working on a 1971 Datsun 240z in my spare time. My interests and hobbies include engines, cars, engineering, unicycling, playing the saxophone, and hiking. I have some machining experience but I'm still a novice to this hobby. I am currently working on building a single cylinder Upshur engine. I will create a build page in the "A Work in Progress" section soon. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and learning more about this hobby from all of you.
Holden

Welcome Holden. wEc1 This is a great place to learn and share your building experiences. Looking forward to following your progress with your Upshur. What kind of shop and machines will you be using to build your projects?

Regards,
Rudy

Hi Holden wEc1 to the board. I thought you might have been another Aussie by your name (Holden is a popular car here). Looking forward to seeing the pics of the Upshur.
Brock

Hello and welcome to the forum Holden, great variety of hobbies you have! :)
Stew.

Welcome Holden...as you probably already know...or will soon learn.... th_wwp. Enjoy your time here and the worldwide fellowship that is such a part of HMEM.

Regards,
Bill

Holden,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back