Hello, greetings from Turkey to everyone

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Samet. I am interested in building steam engines. I just joined the group. I wish I had seen the band before. I feel like I found a treasure. I recorded some of the work I did to be useful.

Reactions: Zeb
Hello, my name is Samet. I am interested in building steam engines. I just joined the group. I wish I had seen the band before. I feel like I found a treasure. I recorded some of the work I did to be useful.

Merhaba. Love your Beethoven. Am interested in your engines. Do you have plans for the tubine? It looks simple enough.

Welcome!

Where in Turkey do you live? I had the pleasure of spending about 2-1/2 weeks in Turkey back in 2009, visiting with a friend. We started in Adana, visited Antakya and Karatepe, and then drove along the coast through Side to Antalya, visiting Perga and Teremessos along the way. We drove up through Kuşadasi, Izmir, Troy, across the Dardanelles on the Çannakale ferry, and ended up in Istanbul. It was a wonderful trip; such a beautiful country!

Hoş geldin!

Türkiye'nin insanlarında yaşıyorsunuz? 2009 yılında bir arkadaşımı ziyaret ederek Türkiye'de yaklaşık 2-1/2 hafta geçirme mutluluğunu elde ettik. Adana'dan başladık, Antakya ve Karatepe'yi ziyaret ettik ve ardından sahil boyunca Side üzerinden Antalya'ya doğru dikey, yol boyunca Perga ve Teremessos'u ziyaret ettik. Kuşadası'nı, İzmir'i, Truva'yı, Çanakkale Boğazı'nı sarmalayan Çankale vapuruyla geniş ve İstanbul'a vardı. Harika bir yolculuktu; ne kadar güzel bir ülke
Hello. You have traveled on a wonderful route. I live in Istanbul. If you come, I will be happy to host you.

Latest posts

Back