Hello, greetings from Costa Rica

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose049

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jose and I am new to the group and I have seen many interesting creations, I have no study in creating engines and studied other things like 2D drawing and 3D modeling and criminology etc. but I have been studying on my own as I have been thinking of making an engine similar to the Cox 049 simple or radial 3-head and I think this is a good place to fill with information on the subject, I like model airplane and naval modeling and modeling rc cars.🚁🛩️✈️

Hello, my name is Jose and I am new to the group and I have seen many interesting creations, I have no study in creating engines and studied other things like 2D drawing and 3D modeling and criminology etc. but I have been studying on my own as I have been thinking of making an engine similar to the Cox 049 simple or radial 3-head and I think this is a good place to fill with information on the subject, I like model airplane and naval modeling and modeling rc cars.🚁🛩️✈️
Welcome to the group

Dave

"Naval modeling" - - - - Hmmmmmmmm - - - - what kind of things are you doing in this area - - please?

Latest posts

Back