Hello from Sunny Devon

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobden

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this group and live in the UK. I was introduced to you by one of your group, via a question on carburation on another group. I have been into steam for many years having built four traction engines, my last a 3" Case 65, which I rally through the year. A few years ago I built a gas turbine to Thomas Kamps design. Over the last few I have drifted to I/C engines as I have always been into bikes and cars I have now built two four stroke engines the last being a Edwards 5 Radial. My next project is to be the Scorpion V8 is there anyone out there how have built one. As I can find no reference to any one building it except the articles in SIC. So did you build one and come across any short falls or can give any advice.
Bob

Welcome to the forum Bob.
I'd love to see some pics of your models.

Bob,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Another Bob

Welcome Bob, you should get your question answered here (but not by me unfortunately) my post is to both welcome you and find out where in Devon you live? I live in Brixham myself and you can follow what I am up to on my website http://www.mikes-models.com and here on this forum. I am building a pair of Seal engines and a 2" scale Fowler (MJ Engineering castings and plans).

Good luck with your build and start a new thread here with the build.

Mike

Latest posts

Back