Hello from Northern Ontario

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAH101

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
A big hello from north of Lake Superior. This looks like an awsome site, and I know I will be spending a lot of time here. Well, actually not too much as I do have to work to support my hobby with work and actually do the hobby, but I will be here frequently. I have a Sherline 2000 mill and a Sherline 4400CNC lathe with a servo system from IMService (which works great cutting threads, but I have yet to understand writing code...big learning curve) and a Taig lathe, which is my main workhorse. My attention now is steam, and have a couple of casting kits and a boiler on the go, so hopefully soon I will have some pics to display.
Bryan

Welcome to the group Bryan !

Hi, Bryan, and welcome to the Ward for the Horridly Talented. That's those guys over there with all the Really Cool Toys. I just snuck in after running away from the Home for the Terminally Weird (to which everyone here will attest, though some insist on being paid beforehand), and have found it quite comfy cozy and extremely educational. They even let me stay as long as I take my meds and don't start making funny noises. Again.

In any case, this is a fantastic forum with a broad variety of subjects and areas of expertise. Heck, they can even teach me and I have all the intellectual sharpness of a fluffy pillow. Have fun and watch out for the Fluffy Bunnies.

Best regards,

Kludge, the ever so slightly insane

Kludge said:
Hi, Bryan, and welcome to the Ward for the Horridly Talented. That's those guys over there with all the Really Cool Toys. I just snuck in after running away from the Home for the Terminally Weird (to which everyone here will attest, though some insist on being paid beforehand), and have found it quite comfy cozy and extremely educational. They even let me stay as long as I take my meds and don't start making funny noises. Again.

In any case, this is a fantastic forum with a broad variety of subjects and areas of expertise. Heck, they can even teach me and I have all the intellectual sharpness of a fluffy pillow. Have fun and watch out for the Fluffy Bunnies.

Best regards,

Kludge, the ever so slightly insane

Everybody needs a pet ;D

Hi Byran.
They're a weird mob here but also the most helpful and understanding
Best site of its type.
Baldrocker

Heya Bryan! welcome to the club. I am a big fan of Canada. Haven't been much out west but some of my favorite cities in the world are Montreal, Ontario and Ottawa!

Eric

Latest posts

Back