Hello from Missouri!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

Reaction score
I have recently registered and would like to introduce myself. I was a Toolmaker for 12 years and then my career path took me in another direction. I have been away from the tools for a while, but I have long had a desire to build miniature engines. I will be retiring in 14 months and I am putting a small shop together to persue that interest. I ran across this site and was impressed with the format and the good folks that keep it going. At the moment, my job requires my presence seven day a week, but I will follow along whenever I can. I look forward to learning and the opportunity to associate with people that share my interest. Thank you for providing this site and allowing me the privilege of being a part of it.

Welcome. Do you have any models lined out to start with? Have fun looking around here.

Later, Wes

Hello, Wingnut. Welcome to the HMEM forum. Lots of good people and ideas to be found here.

Chuck

Welcome Wingnut. I think you will find this is a good place to be, learn and teach.

Eric

Hey Wingnut
I'm a neewbie from Springfield MO. I have really enjoyed this forum.. Welcome

Rick

Hi Wingnut

I am not a machinist, but I play one in my basement almost daily. I like to build small model engines and motors , mostly steam and air. There is a lot of talent here and these people are willing to share their knowledge and helpful hints all you have to is ask.

Welcome to the group :D :D :D

Jack in St. Louis

Thanks everybody. I have not started an engine as yet, but I am interested in a marine engine I saw in Live Steam that was featured several years ago. For now, my energy is being devoted to completing my shop and getting it equipped. I will keep you informed on the progress as it comes together.

Latest posts

Back