Hello from minnesota!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new here, and I just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum. I like to work on the early briggs&strattons in my spare time, and have quite a collection of them. Recently I made a frankenstein model aircraft engine from a bunch of old blown up motors I had and it gave me an idea.

A inline twin cylinder b& s. So I looked around on the internet and found a video on youtube of one a man had made running, and eventually found my way here. Thanks for any help, just a fair warning I'll ask alot of questions. A briggs might not exactly be a "model" but it wouldn't be used under a load. Mostly a show-and-tell thing.

Welcome Charlie. wEc1 Sure would like to see some pictures of that frankenstein model engine.

Regards,
Rudy

Welcome Charlie glad to have you! You won't be alone in your interest in old Briggs engines...both the full sized ones as well as models. And YES!!!....pictures are always most appreciated too :)

Regards,
Bill

Welcome to the forum, Charlie, you will get plenty of inspiration here! :)
Stew.

Back