Hello from Idaho

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obrian

Reaction score
Hi my name is Dennis and I live in the mountains east of Boise. I have been looking around HMEM for a few months and learning a lot. I found this site while looking at some Stirling Engine information. That is my main intrest right now. However I have to work on some tools first. I have built a Gingery Foundry and was going to build the lathe but acquired a used mini-lathe that was missing some parts. I plan to use the foundry to build what I need. Just last week learned that I will be receiving some unexpected funds so I have been shopping for a bigger and better lathe. I found a Bolton 12X24 CQ9332 that is in my price range. I have noticed that everyone here are very helpful. So I would like to hear if anyone has one like this and what their opinion is of the machine. My past work life has been electronics maintenance and manufacturing.

Thanks for your help

Dennis

Welcome Dennis!!
I love the Boise area I'm from far off North Dakota.

Welcome Dennis....sounds like you are off to a good start already. Happy you found the forum!!

Bill

Dennis,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome aboard Dennis, I live out in the tater fields west of Blackfoot ;D

Welcome Dennis, I am in Idaho as well, only on the other side of the state in Rexburg.

Mike

Welcome Dennis, I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Jim

Latest posts

Back