Hello From Chicago!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy_BP

Reaction score
Hello all!
I've been reading these forums for quite some time and decided that there was no good reason for me not to be registered. So I did.
I'm a high school student who's been interested in making things since I was five (or maybe earlier). I've been doing woodworking my whole life, and more recently moved into machining as an extension of one of my other obsessions hobbies, robotics. Of course, it was only a matter of time before I realized that with machine tools I could make little engines, and as they say it was all downhill from there. ;D
I have a variation on the rocking engine I'm designing, and I should be able to start a build log within the next few days.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,welcome to the forum.
Crab

Welcome Jeremy nice blog you have may I suggest you add the link to your signature line for folks to see it. second I see you have storage shelves behind your lathe. Please turn off the lave before reaching for anything on those shelves stay safe bud.
tin

Hi, and a warm welcome to the forum Jeremy.

Back