Hello all on HMEM

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamstn

Reaction score
Well I built a shop last fall and have equipped it with a 15" lathe and a drill mill and was looking for projects to build to gain experience and came across the site. Been reading for the last few weeks and only scratched the wealth of info here. Thanks

I have already built a wobbler one Sunday afternoon but need to go back and improve on my mistakes but it runs good. Look forward to try other projects I have found here.

welcome hamstn :)

do you have any pictures of your shop,machines and the engine you have made????

we love pictures 8)

chuck

I have already built a wobbler one Sunday afternoon .....it runs good.
Go away you are not wanted here. We do not need superheros that build an engine a week!!
Hey just kidding and a bit jealous. wEc1 It took months to finish the first engine I started but did complete a couple in a weeks time in between . sounds like you have a nice shop and yes th_wwp of your work and the shop.
Tin

Welcome hamstn. wEc1 Looking forward to pictures. What part of the world are you located in?

Regards,
Rudy

Welcome to the forum hamstn.
Like the others...I'm looking forward to pics!

hamstn,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome to HMEM,

I second the picture request. wEc1

Jeff

Thanks for the welcomes. I do not have picks of the shop, it's just built for the farm to repair/maintain machinery.

As far as building the engine is short order my fit and finish is sub par with most if not all the other projects posted here. Anyway I cleaned it up and took a picture.

Steam Engines 006s.jpg

Mounting the frame of the engine on an angle adds interest to the project. It looks great!

Jack

Say there Ham', welcome aboard. I admire the lines of your build having set it over on a bias. Interesting look. Keep us up to speed of your future projects as they unfold, we do love pictures.

BC1
Jim

Latest posts

Back