• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS mini mill

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelburner

Reaction score
I have a Homier brand mini-mill for sale. It has the Little Machine Shop gas piston kit installed and I will include their tachometer kit that I never installed. The mill is original and comes with original tooling with the exception of the column lock block which broke. The table locks have been replaced with cap screws because the originals stripped out. I will also include a 3 inch screwless vise. There is one cosmetic flaw in the table where an endmill walked out of a collet on me. Despite the table flaw, the machine looks and works like new. I will sweeten the deal with a small AC motor that I was going to make a table feed with. It is a good machine that got me started in machining. I now have larger mills and no longer use this mill. I would like to get $400 for it OBO. Shipping is at your expense. I am in southern Wisconsin. 608-877-0572

steelburner this for sale area is for active members of this forum . don't you think it a bit rude and presumptuousness sign up just to post stuff for sale??? this could be considered spam.
If you are truly interested in this site and this hobby please post an introduction in the welcome are.You have some 'splaining to do.
Tin

I can see your point. I am a long time lurker who has little free time but still manages to lurk around gleaning knowledge and inspiration from people like the others on this forum. I have been able to gain a foothold in the metalworking hobby and am now upgrading and expanding my machine collection. I thought your forum members would be interested in what I need to dispose of. Isn't that what a buy/sell/trade forum is for? As for not being an "active member", I am extremely busy (young father) and also very new to metalworking. Honestly, I don't have much to contribute, yet. I can only perform simple machining tasks and have no accomplishments to brag about, yet. I did not mean to insult or take advantage. If I have done so, please accept my humble apology and delete my posts.

Hey Steelburner,

It's not like that...No ones bragging...we share.

We are a popular site...we have a lot of members...for all the right reasons.

We ask that newbies go to the welcome area and post a welcome message to weed out the spammers and the like.

Spammers love popular sites...and the management team here is in constant battle with them.

It's just one way to help us help you

As far as not having anything "to post" That's crap.

We all had to start somewhere....even George. Post all you like...you can be sure you will learn and teach while you do, and you will gain confidence.

We're not the elite club. We're enthusiasts who are enthusiastic. We love to talk to new people

Jump on in...you'll enjoy it.

Dave

aka "steamer" Global moderator

You may consider posting links to the machine you're offering to sell.
Since that price is an 'entry level' price. To be viewed as legit, posting links to details about the machine (I can't see one on Homier's website) like model #, pdf instruction manual, and stuff may help.
Or, better, yet, use a digital camera and upload to places like tinypic.com or imageshack.
Both of those are free hosting sites, and will help people get a good idea what they may be getting in to.

I'm interested, but I'll need to know more about it.

Latest posts

Back