• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 16" South Bend Lathe 7' Bed Tooling

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschoenly

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a nice running 16" South Bend. I have had this for years and done a lot of good work on it. Smooth running spindle with many accessories. It has a few minor things to work on/fix but none keep it from use. I'm rearranging the shop and it didn't make the list. Needs some clean up and I hate to see it go, it's a good machine. Any questions PM me for email or to discuss.

2 Face Plates, 3 Jaw with both jaws, 4 jaw, steady rest, follower rest, collet closer and 5C collet set from 1/16th to 1" by 1/16ths, aloris style tool post and 5 holders, a bunch of extras, Taper Attachment, etc.

$2195 obo. Located in South East PA. I may be able to help in shipping, but prefer a pick up. Have Forklift to load. Thanks!

SB%2B16%2B01.JPG

SB%2B16%2B05.JPG

SB%2B16%2B11.JPG

SB%2B16%2B12.JPG

I freely admit that I don't wash down my machines, so they end up looking grimy. It's an oldie but a goodie. It's never let me know and pains me to sell it, but it's time for a change...

Latest posts

Back