First attempt at CAD and a engine design

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you've mastered the "sweep cut" in Alibre. At least I think that's what the round belt grove is called. I have to figure that one out next.

Chuck

Great Progress Mike,

Hope you don't end up too much of a CAD. ::) :big: :big:

Best Regards
Bob

Maryak said:
Great Progress Mike,

Hope you don't end up too much of a CAD. ::) :big: :big:

Best Regards
Bob

You been talking to she who must be obeyed again Bob!

cfellows said:
I see you've mastered the "sweep cut" in Alibre. At least I think that's what the round belt grove is called. I have to figure that one out next.

Chuck

Hello Chuck, I don't know if I did it the right way but I made the pulley as a line drawing then revolved it around the base line.

For those who may be interested Alibre via the UK are selling the full version for a staggering £88 + vat a substantial saving indeed and I have just purchased it. If you want a good 3D package then just ask Steve Huck what he thinks. Its a bargain but be quick only 3 days left!

MM

Hey Mickey,

Welcome back, been on holidays ??? Hope everything is OK.

Best Regards
Bob

I bought it the other day, worked out at £63.08 with the exchange rate. Amazing deal.

Nick

Hello Bob, not been too good a year but hope the next part is better. Thanks for asking though. There is so much to catch up on.....so bear with me. MM

Latest posts

Back