Fatih's Demon V8

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice workshop. Can't wait to see when you start the build on the demon v8

Thank you very much. If i find enough time i will start.

Hi Kirk. How are you? It's been a long time and i miss you :)

I saw my name and Fatih's amazing shop here by chance. I can not work that much for a long time unfortunately. I still have a shop but it's smaller than the old one.

Fatih Bey selam. Tahmin ettiğiniz gibi Cenk Erdem ikilisinin Erdem olanı ben :)

Uzun zamandır bu hobi ile eskisi gibi ilgilenemiyorum. Ancak 5-6 yıl kadar önce çok daha yoğun olarak atölyemde çeşitli makineler yaptım. Daha sonra atölyemi kapatmak ve küçültmek durumunda kaldım. Hala bir torna tezgahım var. Zaman zaman ellerimi yağlıyorum. Sizi tebrik ederim. Ben uğraşırken Türkiyede bu hobi ile ilgilenen kimse yoktu. Kirk ile buradan tanışıyoruz ve İstanbula geldiğinde güzel bir gün geçirmiştik. Eğer isterseniz [email protected] üzerinden de görüşebiliriz.

Best Regards

Hi Erdem,

It is good to see you here 😃 I was listening your program tonight :) i will email you.

Hi Kirk,

I think we can :) also you should see the Palandoken Mountains, east of Turkey. Of course in winter. I always welcome you and other model makers.

Greetings From New Zealand . Visited Turkey about 12 years ago on business and fell in love with your country. One day I will return.

Hi Fatih, nice to see more Turkish members here. Welcome, and I am curious about your engine. Is it your first project?

Hi Devrim,

Thank you for warm welcome. I saw your impressive Works and i like them very much. Yes this is my first Project. Actually, after a lot of research here i decided to delay it as third or fourth Project.

Hi Devrim,

Thank you for warm welcome. I saw your impressive Works and i like them very much. Yes this is my first Project. Actually, after a lot of research here i decided to delay it as third or fourth Project.

Hi again Fatih!

Firstly, I have to say that, your shop is amazing and really well equipped. I hope you will make nice engines on there. Thanks for your nice words about my works and as I mentioned before, I am waiting you impatiently to making and finalizing v8 engine. It seems, process will be interesting if you can take photos about process steps.

If you think to come to Istanbul or Gebze districts, please tell me. I will be pleased to meet you. Also I am giving you my mail address below, you can ask or tell everything about machining or other issues to me. (Biliyorsun, burada çok az bu hobi ile uğraşan insan var.)

[email protected]

Şimdilik Hoşçakal :), Sincerely,

Devrim Çamoglu

That shop looks more like the retail places I buy tools than a work shop. One things for sure, You would never mistake his shop for mine.

What a beautiful workshop,if you call it that.Its more like a dream showroom
If you want to scale up its not difficult,i have done it many times
Scale up all dims by the % you want then you have to nudge up or down
shafts and bearing etc to suit tooling.Fixings can also be nudged up or down to
availability.Thread form is unimportant try to keep to std threads.Metric or imperial and to suit your tooling.First thing i start with is bearings then work around them.Main thing is to keep track of all changes and dims,i usually
keep 2 sets of drawings.Do not be afraid,attack and keep us posted
Dont forget if you size up X2 then matl volume is X8 Regards Barry

Latest posts

Back