Dividing head for Taig lathe/mill

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gmac said:
I've been thru Terrace Bay a lot of times, usually late at night on the motorcycle rushing to get to the gas station before it closes....

Cheers
Garry

But have you or Bryan gone the extra mile to go to Hornepayne, which has the signal honour of being MY hometown? (If you have, let me know how it's doing, last lived there when I was 6...)

Cheers from a misplaced Ontario boy!

Hornepayne, I was there in 2003 wrenching on a helicopter on fires. Everything is slow up here in the far Ontario North, our mill is shut down until May, if it opens at all. I think Hornepayne is in the same boat, along with most towns. Yes, you have to be quick to get to the pumps in Terrace Bay, they even take up the board walks aty dusk and on Sundays, but it is a beautiful quiet place to live. I work in Thunder Bay, so I get the best of both worlds.
And to bring this back on topic, Nice Dividing head build :). This was one of the first projects I ever tackled back in 98, built it as per Tony's instructions out of Model Engineers Workshop.
Bryan

Latest posts

Back