Craftsmanship is alive.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ieezitin

Reaction score
I got this from another forum, this thread is worth your time reading.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/...3761057511/p/1

This is one of the most fascinating threads I have seen when it comes to craftsmanship with dual talents in wood and metal.

I don’t think you will find your local Wall Mart selling this Bradshaw.

This just reeks of love, care and paying attention to details which I personally admire. Enjoy!. Anthony.

Wow, my skill is like a rock tied to a stick compared to the work he does. (I have forgotten the things I used to know and that was not much to begin with anyway) :-[

I bet that rifle costs many thousands of dollars.

That gunsmith really knows his stuff.

SAM

<whimper>

I took the liberty in linking a few pix here. SERIOUSLY FOLKS, CHECK OUT THIS GUY'S WORK. This guy is a master craftsman in metal, wood, and everything that goes along with that !! Main gun parts are forged ! and then machined. Lot to read and learn.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/760101804/m/3761057511/p/1

<whimper x 100000> :p

DSCF5665.jpg

DSCF5666.jpg

DSCF5671.jpg

DSCF5672.jpg

The Damascus forging makes the metal look so good once it has been etched. I have a 120 year old shotgun that was made that way. We don't shoot it anymore, its a wall decoration now.

SAM

He mentions this in post #344: "My base price is $5000. This rifle has several upgrades and is half again more."

Twmaster said:
He mentions this in post #344: "My base price is $5000. This rifle has several upgrades and is half again more."

A bargain at $7500, and frankly I'm surprised at the low price for that work.

that guy has stuff on the Tormach web site where customers send in pic's of what they make with the machines one guy made a cubby house out of the packing crate LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously tho there is some nice stuff posted on that website

wow what a blade that really is craftmanship i wonder if he makes these knifes to order or is he the same way as me wont part with a creation that can cause harm or was originaly designed to mame
i just want one because that blade looks soooo damn nice
just an idea what if one of us deciced to make an engine useing that forgeing method on the base or the flywheel somehow how cool would that be

Love finding old kool threads like this, excellent!!!!!

I love the look of Damascus steel. I'd like to do a 2 or 3 inch flywheel out of it. Beautiful knife. Look at all that handwork, it would cost a couple thousand dollars to buy work of that skill level. I look forward to the days when I have the time to do such work.

Last edited:
Back