• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Budget tool and cutter grinder

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you need to get one so you can tell the rest of us if it's any good. :D

Chinese machinery is getting better all the time. I would not be at all surprised to hear that it is quite good.

I think you need to get one so you can tell the rest of us if it's any good. :D

Chinese machinery is getting better all the time. I would not be at all surprised to hear that it is quite good.

Actually our access to the good stuff is getting better all the time. In the past the importers bringing in lower end stuff where focused too much on cost not quality. Admittedly quality has improved because we have access to more manufactures willing to export, but some of those manufactures have been around for a long time. On the flip side many haven't been around long.

There is an interesting thread on CnCzone by a guy calling himself Skyfire who is building a mill in China. There are struggles finding good vendors as many do skimp but it is obvious he has the knowledge to build a high quality tool. Basically you get what you pay for.

Latest posts

Back