Brian

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigBore said:
I think it was last week that he said somewhere here that he had a J.O.B. I'm happy for him (not that I want one of those things)

Ed
What is "that thing" ? I sort of remember about 12 yrs ago something like that. :)
..lew...

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exagerated----I have been blessed with a whole whack of engineering/design work, ever since just after Christmas! I have been working 40 hours a week designing hydraulic boat lifts, electric stackers, and reverse engineering an entire foundry which will be built in Barrie, then shipped to Dubai. After having such a horrible lack of work last year, this has been really great. I am just about finished everything now, so next week I will put on my marketing hat, and try and contact 100 new machine and fabrication shops in Ontario, (If there are that many left after the past year) who have never heard about the amazing work and the low, low rates at "Rupnow Machine and Automation Design". I am burned out on building "widgets" in my hobby machine shop, so I have became a "lurker" on this website, for now.----Brian

Brian, thanks for the update, am glad that you are busy, self employed can be tough at times but you have a lot to offer just got to get them to know you and what you offer, hope you have a great business this year, thanks for all you have done for myself and others here, Lathe Nut

Latest posts

Back