Best Hit and Miss Engine Model Kit from .... : Retrol HM-01

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone ripped off the Farm Boy design and is now spam posting.

I am the first to report this post because there is a problem related to the sponsor....
After thinking....I will decide to edit
First: 99% of his posts are just ads
Second: He advertises a brand that has sponsored the forum but he is not the representative of that brand, if this is accepted there will be dozens of other people who will do the same.
Third: sponsor ads have their own place and must be a brand representative approved by the forum .

Last edited:
So how does the reporting of a post work? I reported it straight after I posted my comment yet a Mod says he is the first to report it?

As for using the classifieds I thought they were for private sales and wants by forum members rather than trade adverts?

So how does the reporting of a post work? I reported it straight after I posted my comment yet a Mod says he is the first to report it?
I online, I don't comment, but I reported it and I offline
see reporting time

A.png

Last edited:
Something odd with the timing there as I would have reported it about 6.58 AM today?

The time shows as what timezone you have set the forum. At least things are being taken care of.
Sponsor are to post their products in the Sponsor Market forum. Current Sponsors are listed in the Sponsor Directory forum.

Back