Another Rocker

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putputman

Reaction score
I thought I had all my shots last fall but I still caught Projectitus. After seeing some of those Rocker Engines, I just had to tackle one myself.
RockerEngine008.jpg

RockerEngine006.jpg

RockerEngine007.jpg

Any of you "newbies" that think you will outgrow these simple little engines, think again. I can still get into one of these engine and just as excited when it runs as I can with the bigger more difficult ones. You have that to look forward to.

Oh, no, not another one! ;D After my "Evening Of FailTM" , one of these little diversions is looking more and more appealing.
Nice work, cool flywheel!

Another one! These are such cute little jobbies.

And yes, that's a fly coolwheel!

;)

Looks like you forgot to count the turns when you were drilling the holes in the flywheel!

Kidding, of course. Interesting design.

Augh! I'm still waiting for metal to arrive! But even if it does...I have to go on a trip! It'll be weeks before I get a chance to treat my 'projectitus'. (Notice I didn't say 'cure'. There is no cure.)

Very nice little rocker PutPutMan - love the flywheel.

I thought I had all my shots last fall but I still caught Projectitus. After seeing some of those Rocker Engines, I just had to tackle one myself.

Must be a new strain of Projectitus - looks like it's highly contagious and immunity is low :big:

Regards, Arnold

Another one I've nearly missed

Very nice indeed I particularly like the fly wheel.

Have fun

Stew

I think that strain of Projectitus has been around for awhile. I seem to remember the Chuck Fellows "compressed air engine" spread for quite some time. I don't think it is over with yet.

I for one, hope they don't find a cure for this disease.

Latest posts

Back