alibre sealion model

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drwc

Reaction score
Hey all , check out my alibre generated model of the sealion cylinder head, in upload general section as PDF.

I am milling it on a Tormach mill, using Sprutcam for the 3D work, wil post some pictures when its done.

Wayne

Wayne,

Nice job on the rendering. I am still a beginner at Alibre... though I do own the pro version. How hard was it to do? Would you mind sending me a copy of the AD_PRT file for me to look at to see how you did it?

When are you going to mill it? I am curious to see how it comes out. (Tormach! NICE!)

Eric

Good Drawing, Wayne. Did you do that in Alibre Express?

I've been taking a run at Alibre that past week or so. It's slow going!

Chuck

I am using the purchased version of alibre, ver 10

I can't figure out how to post the alibre part file, it appears you have to post the repository onto the alibre server then grant access, if you can tell me your alibre name i will post the files on the alibre server for you to see.

I have run the 3d portion of the milling and it looks good, now doing the compound angle port drilling which is challenging but i think i have a grip on it.

Wayne

Ok, I'll bite! Where is the file mentioned by Wayne to be found, please? I am unable to locate a "general section", or any other place where a pdf file may be hiding. Obviously some of you have seen it, so it can't be far away, eh!
Regards, Ian Kirby.
Wollongong NSW Australia

Back