Absent minded newbie sayin Hi

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozsteamdemon

Reaction score
G`day all , my name is Geoff , i`m in Gippsland , Victoria and joined up here nearly a year ago , then got busy playing at Toy Steam and forgot i had joined .

My playing at Toy Steam is such fun , i have neglected my workshop activities for too long , other than making up bits n pieces for " Playing "

I notice a few of my mates from the other forum on here , G`day guys .

I`m thinking its time to stop playing , and start making , and i`m sure i`ll remember to visit more often . :-[

Hello and welcome. Hope to see some of your work soon. (hint, hint)

Hi Geoff

welcome back as for building something i shall have to build something soon .

Cheers Paul

Welcome 'out of the closet' Geoff.

Hi Geoff, would you be familiar with a model steam engine from Gippsland called JOYBEE? If so say hello to Arthur (AB) for me... not that he would know me by my intials (artie = RT).... 8)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys .

Hey Artie , yes i know Arthur and his Joybee , i`m a member of the same club , Gippsland Model Engineering Society , a great club , great people , and many fine locos in 5" and 7-1/4" .

I`ll be sure to pass on your regards next time i see him .

A pic of AB (Arthur) and the loco named after his wife Joy B., Arthur consideres this and his train lamp collection to be part of his super...(right... like hes EVER gonna let her go.... the loco that is....).

arthurs_train.jpg

Geoff,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back