A new Chapter

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
A new chapter in my life has officially begun. As of 0222 this date I am officially a grandfather. My Daughter- in -Love Jen bought Jessie Conrad into this world a 5 lb 18 inch long boy.
So my son is a proud father. Jessie came a bit ahead of schedule but can come home as soon as he is eating well and showing a good appetite and some weight gain.
Should not be a problem if he is anything like his father and grandfather.
I decided to wait a little and give mom, dad, grandmothers and aunts a chance to tell the world.
Tin

Congratulations Tin, or should I say gramps:eek:

I know you're already trying to decide what lathe to start the young man out with.

Cheers,
Phil

Congratulations grandpa, our first grandchild is now 20 months old and already loves to go into the garage and turn the handles on my machines.

Paul.

Congratulations Grandpa
Best Build Ever!
woohoo1

Congratulations Grandpa
Best Build Ever!

A fine miniature facsimile indeed. and then they grow but that too is a good thing.
Better start getting the apprentice tool box organized and stocked.
Tin

Congratulations Tin! Welcome to the club. It gets more fun when they start developing more interest in things other than eating and sleeping and p---ping... :eek:

Paul

(Not that I'm an expert at this grandpa thing yet. My first was just last June 15 and the second August 15.)

It is reported that the president of the NEMES group was found holding his new grandson, still in the hospital, and he was explaining how to fire a locomotive. He wanted an early start.

A new chapter in my life has officially begun. As of 0222 this date I am officially a grandfather. My Daughter- in -Love Jen bought Jessie Conrad into this world a 5 lb 18 inch long boy.
So my son is a proud father. Jessie came a bit ahead of schedule but can come home as soon as he is eating well and showing a good appetite and some weight gain.
Should not be a problem if he is anything like his father and grandfather.
I decided to wait a little and give mom, dad, grandmothers and aunts a chance to tell the world.
Tin

Congrats to you and your Sir!

Thank you all for the good wishes .
The kids are doing great And we expect will be fantastic parents.
Jen was scheduled to come home today. Jesse is off the IV and eating well. I expect out of the ICU by now so doing well. Again thanks for the support.
Tin

I hear grandchildren are great. My oldest is 22, so I'm hoping to wait a bit longer.
We we kind of hoping college would come first for both of them.
But he is 24 she 22 not kids anymore. And old enough to make there own decisions. Both know how to work and deal with people.
Tin

Latest posts

Back