6x26 Milling machine speed chart

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danallen

Reaction score
Could someone with a 6x26 knee mill post a picture of the speed chart? Mine is missing.
Thanks -Dan

Here's the Grizzly Tools manual for it. https://cdn0.grizzly.com/manuals/g0729_m.pdf Page 27 should have what your looking for. But those speeds are at best only approximate. Given today's availability of rather cheap digital rpm displays, adding one might be more helpful. Even though I did have the oem placard for each pulley position and spindle speed. I was sort of in the same boat with my step pulley mill and vfd combination. It does display the motor rpm, but a ratio between that and what the spindle is turning in each belt position or in back gear when varying the motor rpm is still required. While I could have made my own chart in say 10 Hz increments for each belt position, it was just easier and one less thing to check to add the display.

Thanks. This should get me close. I did find a handheld tach on eBay for less than $20 if I want to check these numbers.

Back