Miniature "Potty" Lads and Dads Open Frame Horizontal Mill Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBWHART

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This is my first post for quite a while Health Problems kept me out of the workshop for some time (Prostrate cancer luckily it was detected just in time I hope) and a hip needing replacing:- thankfully my health as improved and long may it stay that way.

As way to ease myself back into the shop I've drawn up a miniature version of my mill engine. I've made the crankshaft but I'm unclear how to post pictures if someone could point me in the correct direction on how to do this it would be much appreciated, as I plan to post a build log. The drawing are a first off draft I tend to change things as the build progresses and correct mistakes but they will give you the idea what I'm up to. I must thank George Britnal for the inspiration for making small engines and sharing his methods that make it passible to work this small.

Stew

Attachments

• Tiny Horizontal Sht1-Model.pdf
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Tiny Horizontal Sht2-Model.pdf
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Tiny Horizontal Sht3-Model.pdf
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Tiny Horizontal Sht4-Model.pdf
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
I've made the crankshaft but I'm unclear how to post pictures if someone could point me in the correct direction on how to do this it would be much appreciated, as I plan to post a build log. The drawing are a first off draft I tend to change things as the build progresses and correct mistakes but they will give you the idea what I'm up to.

Stew
Just like how you posted .
Add some description if you want :
Tool and Cutter Grinder Drawings

Latest posts

Back