What next...?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveRC

Reaction score
Hi all,

OK, I must be mad, not even nearly finished building my first engine and already looking for the next project. I have had so much fun building the one I am on now I just can't wait to start the second....

For what I have done and learnt so far from the one I am building now I am confident (ish) in something a bit more complicated, plus I want something that I will take a bit more time over....

I would like to stick with IC spark 4 stroke and really fancy a multi cylinder... So looking for plans (quite happy to pay for them) for maybe an in line 2 or 4, it does not need to do any job other then sit there and run and look good.... Water or air cooled, not bothered as long as it looks good...

Any suggestions..?

Dave

Dave, how far away are you on the Upshur Single? Be glad to see it and hear it running. ironman (Ray)

ironman said:
Dave, how far away are you on the Upshur Single? Be glad to see it and hear it running. ironman (Ray)

Yeah, got a way to go yet, most of the outside is done, just the insides now, crank is on the bench ready to mount up on the lathe, then I got cams, gears, con-rod, piston, rings, carb, exhust and ignition to sort, gona be a while yet....

Progress is here, http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/index.php?topic=12654.0

Dave

Latest posts

Back