What a life as if I dont have enough to put up with...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Rudd

Reaction score
Guys I dont wanna sound as though I'm needing a shoulder to cry on or anything...but..

As if I dont have enough on my plate with bad health to contend with ( I have Rheumatoid Arthritis- badly...)

My son was involved in an accident back in November 2009 which ended up with his car being written off....
We got him another car an 04 Vx Corsa 1.0 to get him back on the road....Back in January it developed a mysterious fault...it sometimes refused to start...Now I'm pretty good with my hands and will have a go at anything, but it got me stumped..It even stumped the garage we bought it from to the point that they gave us our money back..Last weekend we paid our local Ford dealer a visit and spied a 05 plate Fiesta 1.4 diesel..Just what he wanted..Got the money from the building society on Tuesday and paid them a visit Wednesday..Picked the car up yesterday all was fine...'til he picked his g/f up from the train station..On his way the EAC fail indication appeared in the speedo...car wouldnt go!! He managed to get back home with g/f in tow...Today we paid the dealers a visit got all our money back ( again!!) and left with a 58 plate Fiesta Zetec 1.25 with 8200 mi on the clock....

Result!! One happy bunny of a son and a cleaned out bank acc for me..but I'm glad he's happy and mobile again..

What we do for our kids eh?

Now about my RA... :)

Back