• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted to Buy Plans for fly wheel govenor

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
They were oridgnially sold on ebay by THE STEAM CHEST.

The plans I am looking for are from a bar stock PM No.7 Governor designed by Eccletors Devices and used to be sold on Ebay byThe Steam Chest Store . The Steam Chest Store is out of busines the designer of the Plans has passed away . These Plans were used by Dean Williams ( he has retired ) , airspider ( who has redirected to Brian's beautifull build ) that used these plans to construct the governor for their PM 7 engines. I contacted PM with regards to getting the kit. They replied the do not have it. I have researched the internet and have collected several different articles available. I have also the Kit from Stuart 9 and have built the Willimsion Engine ( none functioning type ). I would like to Buy if available a set or a copy of the 12 page plans. Thanks , David Blake

The plans I am looking for are from a bar stock PM No.7 Governor designed by Eccletors Devices and used to be sold on Ebay byThe Steam Chest Store . The Steam Chest Store is out of busines the designer of the Plans has passed away . These Plans were used by Dean Williams ( he has retired ) , airspider ( who has redirected to Brian's beautifull build ) that used these plans to construct the governor for their PM 7 engines. I contacted PM with regards to getting the kit. They replied the do not have it. I have researched the internet and have collected several different articles available. I have also the Kit from Stuart 9 and have built the Willimsion Engine ( none functioning type ). I would like to Buy if available a set or a copy of the 12 page plans. Thanks , David Blake
Did you every find these plans? I myself am looking for them desperately!

Latest posts

Back