Walking Beam Conveyor

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another success Brian. It is amazing to be part of the thought process as you work your way through a project.

Thank You for all the time you put into the words and music, not to mention the neat machines and well running engines.

Tom

Seems to me to be a lot of work to drop parts on the floor. I can do that with out any kind of machine. :D

Brian, how about putting the NAMES show on your schedule next year? I would sure like to meet you and see some of your projects up close. I bet if you did one of the seminar talks it would be standing room only. Its not far from Barrie to Detroit.

Thank you for the compliments fellows. Ron, I have thought about going to one of the major shows, but I don't know if my stuff matches the quality of the exhibits that are displayed there.---Brian

Brian, I assure you, your models would be great at either NAMES or Cabin Fever. We show our models to share with others, and you have been one of the greats at sharing. There are models displayed from the simplest of the Elmer designs to the most complicated radials. Give some serious thought to coming- I know NAMES is closer to you, but Cabin Fever is about 4 times the size. Let me know if you plan to be there, I will happily buy you a beverage of your choice. I will be at both, "if the creek don't rise"

Brian
As usual very, very nice. I don't know how you come up with the ideas but do not stop. They are the best of the best.
Congrads
Nelson Collar

Latest posts

Back