• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Upshur Model Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLeatherman

Reaction score
I didn't build this one, I acquired it a few years ago at a sale. I'm 99% sure it's an "Upshur" engine. ~ 3 1/2" flywheels, no governor mechanism just throttled by hand. Seems complete a pretty well built, but low on compression. I haven't tried running it, it's just been a shelf ornament. Looking to free up a little space and pass it along. Asking $375 +shipping from MD. Currently the engine is mounted to a board with a sizeable battery box. I will happily remove the engine/tank, or cut the box portion off, to save on shipping costs if the buyer prefers.

IMG_20170102_174955551.jpg

IMG_20170102_175004437.jpg

IMG_20170102_175024241.jpg

I've been looking for an Upshur, especially that version. I am in Rehoboth Beach DE, where are you in MD perhaps we could work this deal.
Scrapple

I've been looking for an Upshur, especially that version. I am in Rehoboth Beach DE, where are you in MD perhaps we could work this deal.
Scrapple

I live near Frederick, MD. Pretty much the center of the state. I could meet you towards Baltimore possibly?

Latest posts

Back