uploads

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itowbig

Reaction score
ok i got these plans that i want to upload but they are in a folder and when i clik the fold it opens up all the stuff inside and i cannot upload the folder to here . so what am i doing wrong :wall:

If you have multiple pages that you want to upload, you can either assemble them into a PDF file or add all the parts to a compressed folder (ZIP Folder) and then just upload the single file with all the parts inside.

What sort of files are they?

Try this:

Open the folder with the files
Highlight the ones you want or select all the files
Right click on the selected files
Pick "Send To" and then to the right should be "Compressed - Zip folder"

That compresses and puts them into one file so those who download it only download once. KE7HR asks a good question. What file type are they? They need to be in a format that everybody can read. pdf is really good because it prints well on almost every type of computer.

im not sure of the file type but you can read them . they are just pages that ive found here and there.
thanks ill try those suggestions, ( i should know all this cause i play with computers all the time, old timers i quess)

Hi itowbig

Right click on the file in question and then click on properties and you'll see what kind of file it is. IE pdf, jpeg, iges etc.

Roland

Latest posts

Back